Monday, April 27, 2009

I Heart Faces #16


i have just come across the i heart faces blog and i have decided to enter a photo. i spent a lot of time this weekend while waiting for my shift to end just admiring some great photos. i think i will try to do the challenges just to keep me taking and making time for pictures. as life often does, it has been getting away from me for the last few months. new baby, home schooling, allergies, and now new job.... well here it is, my reflections photo for the kids category. this is our youngest daughter, i took this last summer. she looks like a little lady. enjoy, and check out all the great pics at i heart faces. click on the button below to get to their blog.
this is my entry for reflection adult. when we got home from this trip i fell in love with this pic and have scrapped it several times and it has been gifted to grandparents as well. i was standing out in the surf to get the shot, my feet were freezing, but it was well worth it. be sure to check out the other reflection pictures at i heart faces. just click on the button to get to the to the site.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, she is so cute! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful! Great picture!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! She is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so so cute - but I especially love your adult entry! great shots :-) I'm glad you found the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness your child entry is precious. What perfect little girl shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goody! A friend from back home! A Nikon Buddy too I see! I was actually born in Ontario OR. Raised in Nyssa Or. Are you familiar with that area? Not too far from Payette. My husband and I actually moved here from Payette in 2006. We had a house off of HWY95 going to Wieser. You have a beautiful family. If you are interested in e-mailing, we could get to know each other.:-)

    ReplyDelete

...your thoughts...