Sunday, April 26, 2009

so, here i am at work, waiting for my releif to come so i can get back to my family. i feel that in such a short time, i have already lost track of my kids and feel out of touch with my husband as well. hopefully husband will find a job, so i can go back to the life i love. being at home with our children, and being teacher mom.i plan on reading up on several blogs that i found tonight. also becoming a blogging community member. well i am new to all of this. with three kids needing me all day, i don't have time for computing at home. or even time to think about how i feel. maybe this job will be healthy for me after all. i will try to be positive.dear husband feels bad that he lost his job. my one application got an answer before 30 of his. he feels guilty "making" me work. i try to be upbeat for his sake and the children. this economy has to turn around soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...your thoughts...