Sunday, September 27, 2009

learnin how to be a man

daddy-0 was changing the oil in papa’s lil red car. Jam was  helping. he got into the tools and tried to eat them. how else is he to get to know which tool is right for the job?
DSC_0907
he also made sure there was no damage to the papa’s car, he made a free inspection.
DSC_0936
DSC_0938
DSC_0940
Yah loves the rachet. “it makes cool noises” (a girl after my own heart) but she did not want to hold the rag.
DSC_0914
okay, see you again in 3 months or 30,000 miles.
thanks for reading…

3 comments:

  1. That "official inspector" shot is totally cracking me up! How adorable your kiddos are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love those chubby little legs! Thanks for visiting my blog earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww shoot, those kids keep getting bigger! Little girl and I were just talking about you guys the other day. Gosh we miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

...your thoughts...