Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Heart Faces #19 Blurb Book

well, i have looked and looked. part of the problem of choosing a photo was trying to detach from the memories and simply look at the photo for the quality. i think this photo gets my attention the most. my cousin, she graduated this last year and she paid me to take her seinor photos. i feel that i am still an amature, but according to the rules, i did get paid a little to take some pictures once upon a time. i am very legalistic, and am so scared of not getting considered for entering into the wrong section. so here is my entry in the professionals category. (my heart is racing and i feel sweaty) this is the first time i have used photoshop to enhance an image. i think it turned out nice. i burned the edges and took off a fuzz from her shirt.
i feel so inadequate, as there are so many others with far greater tallents. still, my cousin is beautiful and i think she is great.
i love i heart faces, they have some great challenges coming up, you should join! thanks for all your suggestions, i hope to learn a lot, i feel that i have. go over to i heart faces and see all of the breathtaking entries. just push the button below to get there,
this is the required wording:
"I am submitting this photo into the http://www.iheartfaces.com/ Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites."

4 comments:

...your thoughts...