Tuesday, May 26, 2009

i heart faces #20 silhouette

when i saw the category a few weeks ago, i instantly knew what picture i would enter. this is my niece, baba. we went to beverly beach, or a few years ago and baba had never been on the sand. she did not know what to think. when i took this photo, she was getting sand out from between her toes. this captures baba to a "t" she is silly, energetic, and non stop. notice she did not bother to sit to remove irritating sand...she is still this quirky girl today. just turned 4 in feb. and a bundle of fun. I heart faces is a great place to see other people's photos and to gain insight and inspiration. DO go there by clicking the button and check out all the great photos this week. you may wish to enter, but beware, it is addicting. =) after a few minutes of browsing, i have lots of great ideas for my kiddos.
interesting side bar here: baba calls me "aunt crazy" at first an innocent mispronunciation, but i asked her mom to let her call me this. I LOVE BEING THE CRAZY AUNT!
thanks for your comments and criticisms.
*EDIT*
as for sand in the toes, did you know that when you are done on the beach if you sprinkle baby powder on your sand covered parts, that it will fall right off? just rub on some baby powder next time, no chaffing or blistering from shoes. :) my kids love the beach, but the oldest reminds me to bring the "sand blaster powder"

7 comments:

  1. What a cute shot! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many of us have been there, trying to remove sand from our toes?! A very fun choice this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so cute....i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute capture of the personality too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun picture! I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. She does look like a fun kid! Great picture. I love the water!

    ReplyDelete

...your thoughts...